Earlier this week I finished up the last game screen mock up which brings me to the end of the concept art phase. For now anyways as I'm sure there will be more concept work to do later. My new goal is to get a very rough prototype up and running so I have something that can actually be interacted with. I expect this to take a while because I'm using programs I've never used before and I haven't programmed anything in yeeears. So it might be a while before I update my progress here again. However, if I manage to get over this hurdle I'll have a lot more confidence that I'll finish this game someday.