UPDATE - Tuesday, Oct 22: Lorin and I just re-recorded the show...we should be releasing overnight.
So last night we recorded this week's episode of The Axe Factor but...there were some complications. Our recording file got corrupted and we only have a safety track for one side of the call. I'm attempting to repair the file in question but its not looking good.
Our options are to re-record the show or simply skip this week. The outcome will probably come down to scheduling and whether or not we can carve out the time to record again. I'll update this post when we've made a decision.